SEO Audit Includes:
We use multiple industry-approved technologies and best practices from SEO researchers as a foundation for evaluating how rankable your website is. Key areas we examine:
- Off Page SEO – all of the activities that you and others do away from your website to raise the ranking of a page with search engines. Using whatever is happening outside of your domain to draw people into your site from social media and other mentions across the web, building links between you and others.
- On Page SEO – all of the activities that you can do on your website to affect ranking – such as creating site accessibility, improving page speed, developing rich content, applying relevant keywords, inserting appropriate HTML tags, and more.
- Site Architecture – how the site is organized and delivers the content to visitors.
- Traffic and Flows – how people are interacting with your site presently.
According to the experts, these 10 factors impact how your website will rank on a search engine results page, such as Google.
- Site security and accessibility (SSL and ADA compliance)
- Page load speed (including mobile)
- Mobile friendliness and mobile-first design (size, content, speed)
- Age of domain, age of page URL, overall site authority
- Web-optimized content (high quality, authoritative, original)
- Proper set ups for technical SEO (including specific CMSs – Hubspot/Wordpress/Drupal)
- Positive, Progress-enabling User Experience
- Links (internal between content and external to and from other websites)
- Social media interactions (shareability and number of followers)
- Updated, Consistent, Abundant Business Location information (NAP)